Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Halloween Mani

I wore this to match a ghost shirt I wore with fringe black shorts but then didn't get any pics of my oufit. Blah. Or should I say boo?

My left hand thumb had a copy of the shirt ghost, then a Jack O Lantern face, a black dot to make an eye, Jack Skellington's face and a Nightmare Before Christmas tree on the pinky.


















 My right hand had the same designs, just moved around a bit.











                                    





                                                                        My thumb is gonna get the city!         
  

I used: 
Claire's - Snowball
Wet N' Wild Wild Shine - Black Creme

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and usually reply back. Don't be shy! ;]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...