Friday, June 6, 2014

Black & White & Dots & Stripes

Well hey there. It's been a minute. I'd feel silly if I started this post and just jumped right in to the nail art, but suffice it to say it's been a crazy, busy time. Perhaps some stories will find their way into my posts, but for sure the nail art will.

This is the most recent design I did. Black & white. Simple with a twist.


I used Wet N' Wild - Black Creme, Sinful Colors - Snow Me White, and black & white Kiss nail art stripers. I promise I actually did get some new polishes during my time away but I do love my standbys haha.

And holy crap when I logged in, I was surprised to see this:

16,000 page views? Thanks to all the followers that haven't unfollowed and all the people who actually still take the time to check this blog out. I know I sometimes get emails about people who pin images on Pinterest or follow via Bloglovin' and I really do truly appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and usually reply back. Don't be shy! ;]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...