Monday, July 14, 2014

#OOTD Roundup

Hey dolls! I've been busy lately and haven't really done any hardcore nail art, but I've been posting a couple OOTD posts on Instagram and thought I'd share them here. There's some simple nail art involved.

First off is my most recent one, a 4th of July look.

I did these nails using Wet N' Wild - I Red A Good Book and then did some vintage inspired half moons and tips using hole reinforcement stickers and Salon Perfect - He's With Me. I've got some swatches of this to post, it's become one of my favorites in my collection.

Of course no holiday collage of a family get together is complete without one of my aunt's cakes. This was Duff Goldman's zebra cake mix and it was REALLY good haha. The zebra print inside was totally cute too.

Next up was an outfit I wore to go to family dinner at The Elephant Bar. I got this Batman crop top at Fashion Q and I'm SO in love with it. You can't really tell in the pictures but the Bat symbol is blinged out and it's just so cute and different compared to your typical Batman tee. The shoes were another Fashion Q find and I'm equally in love with them.

Of course I can't wear this Batman top without pairing it with some bat rings and a cat charm bracelet that I got from Forever 21's Bats And Cats collection that came out last year. To say that this collection was up my alley is probably an understatement. ;)

I've got on Wet N' Wild - Black Creme and Kleancolor - Americano on my accent nail.

Finally here's an old one from last Fall. It's been warm out here in Cali. Heck, it's been warm almost all year. It was in the 80's on Christmas last year and there's been 90+ temps off and on throughout the whole rest of winter and spring. I've been dreaming of Fall.

Here's a non-Instagram one, galaxy-free :)

I got the shirt, belt, and shoes at Fashion Q. The headband and tights at Forever 21. The skirt is from Love Culture.

That's what I've been up to lately. I'm having fun doing more OOTD type posts. Follow me on Instagram for more @MissDeViousDiVa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and usually reply back. Don't be shy! ;]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...