Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St. Patricks Day!

Hey guys! For St. Patty's Day I decided to do a green mani using a bunch of my green polishes. I have wayyyy to many green polishes, I actually think it's the color I have most in my collection! Last St. Patrick's Day, I went to Walgreens to pick up Sinful Colors Green Ocean while they still had the display out, cause I love flakies (who doesn't though?). Then Irish Green is so pretty, I picked that up too. Then Happy Ending is so pretty, and once I saw the name, I had to get it for the name alone! Then I saw Nail Junkie and grabbed that too. I think they were having the 99 Cent sale on Sinful Colors back then.

 I wanted to do a gradient and then paint shamrocks on every nail but the gradient looked so cool that I decided to just do the thumb and an accent nail with a shamrock. I like it!


















 I used:
Sinful Colors - Happy Ending
Sinful Colors - Irish Green
Sinful Colors - Green Ocean
Sinful Colors - Nail Junkie
Snowman polishes green shimmer (for the shamrocks)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and usually reply back. Don't be shy! ;]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...