Monday, June 18, 2012

Trying Out Tribal Nails

Well hello there! I'm back after a couple weeks of not much nail action. If you follow me on Instagram (@MissDeViousDiVa orrrrrr CLICK HERE to see my pics on your computer) then you might've seen a preview of this design, along with some practice art I did.

If not, here it is. I tried out my first tribal nail art the other day.

















The fabric under my hand is from the dress I was wearing. I tried to match it but it's so intricate, it was complicated to do on the nail. Much love to the artists out there who do those complicated designs on their nails!

I used:
Wet N' Wild Wild Shine - Black Creme
Wet N' Wild Wild Shine - French White Creme
Love & Beauty - Bubblegum
a teal franken

Just for fun, here's a couple Instagram shots. I'm loving Instagram since it was released on Android.



Plain white nails + trying out a Kleancolor polish with random nail art + word to Spock. :]

Before I log off, thanks to the new followers I've picked up and thanks for stickin with me! I've got posts ready to go so there's more new stuff coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and usually reply back. Don't be shy! ;]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...