Friday, June 29, 2012

Nude Stripes With Wet N' Wild Spoiled

Well guys, it's happened. That post in a right-handed nail blogger's blog when they've got better pictures of their right hand than their left. I don't even know why. So I'm gonna post a bunch of pics because well, one of the polishes I used in this is so beautiful, it deserves to be seen in different angles!

















I went to a CVS that has the Wet N Wild Spoiled polishes and I picked up two: Show Me Some Skin & Shrimp On The Barbie.

Show Me Some Skin is, as you might've guessed from the name, a nude creme. It took about 3 coats to cover up VNL, and might not be a true nude for my skin, but I like it.

Shrimp On The Barbie is gorgeous. GORGEOUS. Just look at it for yourself in the pictures. I used it as an accent nail on my ring finger and for the stripes on the others.



















Look at that golden shimmer in Shrimp On The Barbie.




























Love.love.love.
I'm so satisfied with these polishes. I want to use Shrimp On The Barbie in a full manicure. They had a bunch of other colors in the Spoiled collection that are cool too, and for $1.99, it's easy to go crazy getting a bunch.

Bonus outfit pic? Yes. I picked up these polishes because they reminded me to this outfit I knew I was gonna wear the next day. STILL loving these Forever 21 boots.






















Do you own any polishes from the Spoiled collection? I'd love to know about other cool ones!

3 comments:

  1. beautiful nails!!!

    follow mee

    www.tainted-feathers.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I checked out your blog and followed! :]

      Delete
  2. I put your post up yesterday as my Tuesday Newbie!

    Tanesha x
    http://www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and usually reply back. Don't be shy! ;]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...