Thursday, July 5, 2012

Happy 4th Of July!

Happy 4th of July guys! How was your 4th? Mine was pretty awesome! First off, I'm excited to say I was featured as Tuesday's Newbie over at *Tanesha Marie* ! Check it out and check out her other posts while you're at it, you won't be disappointed.

Secondly, I got to spend the day with my cousin aka one of my favorite people ever. I found out she's interested in photography so we had a mini photo shoot in my aunt's yard and um yea, I was totally impressed! I will have those pics up soon but for now here's my mani that I wore for the 4th.

I decided to do some red, white, and blue skittles. This is another mani that I really really liked. And by that I mean you get picspam. My cousin told me my blog needs more pictures because people like pictures sooo this post will be very likeable haha.






















I used:
Wet N' Wild Wild Shine - French White Creme
Revlon - Royal
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri - Brisk Blue
Sinful Colors - Ruby Ruby
Sinful Colors - Hottie
Sally Hansen Crackle - Snow Blast
Santee - Moon Light Glitter

Hope you like it as much as I did. I realize it isn't the 4th anymore but every good 4th of July goes on into the 5th of July, right? Right!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and usually reply back. Don't be shy! ;]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...