Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Halloween Claws

Hey guys! Today I'm gonna show you all the nails I rocked for Halloween. I cut them into claws, or stilettos as most people know them. :]

My aunt made delicious cupcakes and put these spider rings on top of them. Believe me when I say yummy, they were yummy. Orange creamsicle with buttercream frosting. One of the spiders made it's way into my nail photos. Honestly these are cute spiders, not your typical plastic Halloween spider ring, amiright?


I used:
Salon Perfect - Glow Pink
Wet N' Wild Wild Shine - Black Creme

You know what's really funny about this? These peeled off in perfect sheets. It was like I had used the Essence Peel Off base coat or the glue dupe but nope! Glow Pink is a glow-in-the-dark polish, and I used several coats of that as my base so I'm not sure if that's it or what. It was pretty neat though.

Anyone wanna guess what I went as for Halloween? The claws are a hint!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and usually reply back. Don't be shy! ;]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...