Friday, August 17, 2012

Black & Pink Hearts aka Stamping With Wet N' Wild - Precious Petals Part Deux

Whew! Can that title get any longer? A funny thing happened here on my blog. Several months ago, I posted some super simple nails called Stamping With Wet N' Wild - Precious Petals to show that it can be used with stamping plates.
Then that post became one of the most popular posts here on my blog, due to people googling to find out if Wet N' Wild Chrome polishes work with stamping.

So I bring to you today, Part Deux of the project, with what I hope are better pictures. These happen to be my Katy Perry movie day nails, inspired by my tee I wore that day.


DISCLAIMER: The hearts showed up on black but not as bold as I wanted them to be, so I stamped over them again.

I used:
Wet N' Wild Wild Shine - Black Creme
Wet N' Wild Chrome - Precious Petals
Konad m42

So yea, Precious Petals works on darker colors too, though you might wanna stamp twice to get it to really pop. If you can still get your hands on any of the Chrome polishes, I recommend them. I love this color on it's own as much as I love it for stamping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and usually reply back. Don't be shy! ;]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...