Monday, August 20, 2012

I Said You Get No Love.

NEW YOUTUBE VID GUYS!

Yeah. I'm really excited, it's been awhile. And this freestyle uses the beat to one of my favorite songs, Eminem ft. Lil Wayne - No Love.


Please comment, subscribe, and share! 

Now yall know I had to have done matching nail art for the dress I wore in this, right?


My favorite was my right thumb, I think it looked the most simple and the most like my dress.


I used:
Wet N' Wild Wild Shine - French White Creme
Wet N' Wild Wild Shine - Black Creme
Sinful Colors - Bianca
Sinful Colors - Irish Green
Sally Hansen - Brisk Blue

Blurry pic of the ring I had on.
Now, I mustache you a question: did ya like the freestyle?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and usually reply back. Don't be shy! ;]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...