Thursday, August 23, 2012

Little Twin Stars Twins

Hey guys! I tried out my first jelly sandwich, inspired by Nouveau Cheap's My Little Twin Stars manicure. I fell in love with her nails when I first saw that post and knew I wanted to recreate it except I didn't have any of her polishes, or even any that came close.

Until last week, I was at Walmart and lo and behold they have a big new Sinful Colors display up. AND IT HAD CINDERELLA IN IT! I've looked for it since it came out. Along with Cinderella, I picked up Glass Pink, which looks like her pink sister, and Gorgeous. You guys coulda guessed that I wouldn't have just bought 1 right? ;]




I used:
Sinful Colors - Cinderella
Sinful Colors - Glass Pink
Santee - Moon Light Glitter
Love & Beauty - Bubblegum

TIP: If you're using a shape glitter with stars or hearts or something, here's a trick I learned doing these nails. Use the polish brush to grab the stars and a toothpick to fish it out and apply on your nail. If you need more stars, close your bottle of polish and shake it, then turn it upside down and shake it again. When you open it up, there should be more stars on the brush to fish out.

TRUST ME. This way is easier. It was taking me so long to get stars, I thought by the time I'd be done the iPhone 10s would be out and dinosaurs would somehow have come back. Just be careful to not let go of the bottle when you're shaking it, cause it will fly out of your hands. And if you're like me, you will do these at 2am and your mom will comment that it was so loud it sounded like a bomb. Indeed.

Have any of you ever tried out a jelly sandwich? I'm excited to try more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and usually reply back. Don't be shy! ;]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...