Wednesday, October 1, 2014

#31DC2014 - Day 31: Honor Nails You Love

Is it really the last day of the challenge? Has this flown by for anyone else while simultaneously seeming like it would never end? Is this too many questions to start a post with?

For today, I was inspired by a picture I've seen around Instagram for a Cirque Colors contest.

I really loved these nails and they're similar to the shape of mine, so I decided to recreate them using colors that were as close as I could get.

I started by painting my nails with Wet N' Wild Wild Shine - Black Creme then taped off with striping tape and did the inside part in Sinful Colors - Happy Ending to create the black outline. I topped that off with Sally Hansen Lustre Shine - Plume to give it a more duochrome shiny look. I peeled off my tape and topped it off with topcoat.

I did these while watching Pawn Stars and I must've watched at least 3 episodes. By the time I finished it was after 3am, and I was pretty tired, so I decided to leave them as is.

I think these have an antique look to them, but that really might be the Pawn Stars talking. Maybe I should go call a buddy of mine to check them out. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and usually reply back. Don't be shy! ;]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...