Tuesday, September 30, 2014

#31DC2014 - Day 30: Inspired By A Tutorial

I can't believe we've reached the second to the last day of the challenge! Today's nails I did using a tutorial posted by Chelsea Queen here. I found it when I saw Chalkboard Nails' Day 14 Floral Print nails.

I used the same amount of polishes that Chelsea used in her video, just different brands. I started with a base of Wet N' Wild Wild Shine - Black Creme and then for the flowers I used Wet N' Wild Mega Last - Candy-licious and Sinful Colors - Snow Me White. I blended those to get a light pink to highlight with. For the leaves I used Sinful Colors - Happy Ending mixed with white and then on it's own to highlight.

I really love these. I think floral nails are amazing because they look like fabric prints and look so complicated but really aren't hard at all, especially when following this tutorial.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and usually reply back. Don't be shy! ;]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...