Thursday, September 4, 2014

#31DC2014: Day 4 - Green Nails

So I completely intended on continuing my self-imposed fruit challenge for this day, but I was a bit limited when it came to green. A lime would be too close to an orange if I painted a slice and a green apple would just be Day 1's nails but done in green. A not ripe banana would fit but bananas again? Been there done that too.

At one point I actually considered painting a piece of broccoli as an accent nail. I'm part Dutch-Indonesian and my aunt just made us a dish called gado gado that has broccoli in it that I could've used to take a picture with. I mean veggies are close to fruit.

I ended up just using one of my favorite greens along with glitter.

This is Sinful Colors - Happy Ending and the glitter is Sinful Colors - I'll Call You.


Yes that is green lipstick. I am probably the only person I know who owns green lipstick and I've never found a use for it until today. So I had to bust it out.

2 comments:

  1. I love the pose you did with the nail polish and the lipstick. They match each other really well!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and usually reply back. Don't be shy! ;]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...