Sunday, September 14, 2014

#31DC2014 - Day 14: Flowers

Today's nails are brought to you by the letter M for Michael's.

I found some really cute stickers there and decided to use them for today's theme.


I used Wet N' Wild Mega Last - Candy-licious and then stuck on some flower stickers and some 3D stickers called Bling On A Roll.

Would you like a cup of tea?

I've always been inspired by 3D Japanese nail art, it's so kawaii. I'm really happy with these.

One of the reasons that I've never tried the 31 Day Challenge before is that I didn't like the idea of working so hard and making really detailed nails and then having to take them off the next day.

But with these, I took them off right away. I just KNOW I'd end up with little gems everywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and usually reply back. Don't be shy! ;]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...