Wednesday, September 24, 2014

#31DC2014 - Day 24: Inspired By A Book

I had a conundrum with today's nails: what book to use? Truth be told, most of my favorite books don't translate to nail art very well. I mean, what could I do for Catcher In The Rye nails? And I already did nails inspired by The Hunger Games a few years ago.

So can you guess which book I used?

If you guessed Twilight, you're correct! Breaking Dawn to be exact. I did a version of the chessboard on the cover and then painted the rest of my nails sparkling silver with blood drips.

I used Sinful Colors - Snow Me White and Wet N' Wild Wild Shine - Black Creme for the chessboard. For the other nails I used Santee - Twinkle Silver and Silver Glitter, then did the blood drips with Sinful Colors - Ruby Ruby.

I dedicate these to my cousin, who's the biggest Twilight fan I know.

I dig these and think they'll be perfect for Halloween. Without the silver sparkles of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and usually reply back. Don't be shy! ;]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...