Tuesday, September 16, 2014

#31DC2014 - Day 16: Geometric

Whenever I do tribal inspired nails, I tend to just go wild and do whatever I feel like on each nail. You can check out some of the ones I've done here and more recently, here.

I went with a different method this time. I was inspired by a sweater that I own.

You can certainly bet that the polishes used were Wet N' Wild Wild Shine - Black Creme and Sinful Colors - Snow Me White.

This print has more of a geometric, or Southwestern style to it.

Yet again, here is something that I've never worn. It's so cute and perfect for Fall. I'm patiently waiting for it to be cool enough for me to wear. Of course, if the temps could just get below 90, I'd be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and usually reply back. Don't be shy! ;]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...