Friday, September 19, 2014

#31DC2014 - Day 19: Galaxy

Today was another day I looked forward to, because I've been patiently waiting to try out another new polish.

The polish is Sinful Colors - Starry Night, which I found in the new Halloween display at Walgreens. Amazingly, I walked away from the display with only this polish, but looking at the new limited edition glitters, it's definitely making me want to go back.

Starry Night is a black jelly with lots of multicolored glitter and some gold shards mixed in. I want to almost call it a galaxy in a bottle. I did galaxy nails once before, which you can view here. Since there was already so much glitter and dimension in my base, I used less polishes this time.

I sponged on Sinful Colors - Snow Me White and then sponged over that with two other untried polishes I have, Chameleon - Blue Frost and Chameleon - Ballerina.

Yes, I own galaxy leggings. I love galaxies, mmkay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and usually reply back. Don't be shy! ;]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...