Friday, September 5, 2014

#31DC2014 - Day 5: Blue Nails

This challenge is turning out to be a parade of my favorite polishes and since yesterday I've decided to explore more of my glitter collection.

As a result here are today's simple and sweet nails. Sally Hansen Insta-Dri - Brisk Blue with Pure Ice - Strapless over it.

I've done this combo before and I never get tired of it. Strapless is such a pretty glitter.

What else can be more blue than a Smurf?

Like my green lipstick, this is another thing that I own and don't use that often. It's actually a hat with ear flaps and blue braids on each side. Maybe when the weather gets colder I might actually use it. The question is, what goes good with a Smurf?

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that is a great match for your smurf hat!
    Your nail polish looks great for winter - icy blue.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! This does remind me to winter, maybe when it's finally cold enough for me to wear the hat, I can do the nails to match again.

      Delete

I love comments and usually reply back. Don't be shy! ;]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...