Wednesday, September 3, 2014

#31DC2014 - Day 3: Yellow Nails

For Day 3 can you guess what theme I decided to go with again? Yup, fruit!

I have no idea why, but when I thought of doing a banana, I thought of a banana phone. It might be because my phone autocorrects "bandana" to "banana" which has led to some amusing inside jokes between friends.

I own exactly two yellow polishes: L.A. Girl Disco Brites - Psychedelic, which is what I used for these nails and a yellow L.A. Colors nail art striper. Both have a jelly like consistency and I didn't really want to sit and layer until opaque haha. I went with jelly gradient tips.


I've always wanted to write something across my nails like this, I've seen some really cute ones on Instagram. So I spelled out "ring" with my banana phone cord. The black here is all Wet N' Wild - Black Creme.

Where's the fruit pic you ask? Well we always always always have bananas in the house, except of course for today. Kind of reminds you to that song "Yes We Have No Bananas" doesn't it?

2 comments:

I love comments and usually reply back. Don't be shy! ;]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...