Sunday, September 28, 2014

#31DC2014 - Day 28: Inspired By A Flag

I've probably mentioned before on here that I'm mixed Dutch-Indonesian and French. I've even written a rap dedicated to Indo food. But today I'm bringing you nails inspired by the country I was born in, the American flag.

The blue is Revlon - Royal layered over a base of Sinful Colors - Snow Me White, which I used for my white stripes along with Wet N' Wild Mega Last - I Red A Good Book.

I wore these with a vintage looking red. white, and blue dress and did faux victory rolls, so I decided to throw in a nautical twist and did gold anchors using Kleancolor - Americano.

I love the classic look of cat eyes and red lipstick.


I also love the pinup style and I'm totally inspired by it. I think it tied in with the theme well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and usually reply back. Don't be shy! ;]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...