Saturday, September 20, 2014

#31DC2014 - Day 20: Water Marble

Ahh water marble. Each year I've watched other bloggers do the challenge, I think this day is one of the ones everyone hates the most.

I've always had pretty good results with water marbling. Of course, I happened to grab polishes that worked great with it. Today was an experiment in itself.

I was inspired by a necklace, so I used China Glaze - Millenium, Kleancolor - Americano, Revlon - Espresso, and Wet N' Wild Wild Shine - Black Creme to match it. Yes, I do realize that sounds partly like a Starbucks menu. :)

Here's the necklace that I was inspired by. The necklace looks like it's water marbled.

All in all, I was satisfied with these nails.

The first two sets of prompts are done, one more set to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and usually reply back. Don't be shy! ;]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...