Monday, September 8, 2014

#31DC2014 - Day 8: Metallic Nails

For today's nails I busted out one of my absolute favorite metallic polishes.

It's China Glaze - Millenium, and it's one of the first China Glaze polishes that I ever bought.

It has that foil finish to it that a lot of other metallic polishes don't have. It's not just super shimmery with a faux effect, it really looks smooth. When I first got it, it reminded me to the Minx nails that so many celebs were doing at the time.

For the art, I drew a little robot with a black Kiss nail art striper and drew a heart with Wet N' Wild Chrome - Precious Petals. On my accent nails I tried out Pretty Woman's HoloGraphic Nail Art foil kit that I just got. It's my first time trying out foils. Anybody got any tips?

When I think of metallic, I think of robots, so I grabbed this cute necklace that I got from Forever 21.

Robots are cute but robots and hearts and bows and tutus? Cuteness overload.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and usually reply back. Don't be shy! ;]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...