Tuesday, September 23, 2014

#31DC2014 - Day 23: Inspired By A Movie

I totally stumbled upon these nails, which are inspired by the movie Frozen!

I probably wouldn't have picked Frozen at first, but after looking at this color combo and picturing dots that look like falling snow, it fits.

I used Chameleon - Blue Frost as a base. Perfect name for Frozen nails, right? Then I lightly applied Sinful Colors - Cinderella and dabbed at it with a sponge to blend. I finished it off by dotting on Kleancolor - Pastel Blue and Sinful Colors - Gorgeous.

Of course I had to go find my good friend Olaf and he photobombed me while taking pics. :)

I think these nails are worthy of Princess Elsa, and I could see her rocking these to match her dress.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and usually reply back. Don't be shy! ;]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...