Friday, April 27, 2012

Stamping With Wet N Wild - Precious Petals

Hey guys! Long time no nail post. My left hand took a beating after those Easter nails. First I broke the corner off my thumb nail putting groceries on the belt during check out. Then I got a split in the middle finger nail and had to cut it down. THEN I cut my pointer finger while cooking. Ow!

Anyways, I stumbled upon this display at Rite Aid the other day:





















I snapped this pic up with some Nouveau Cheap level drugstore hunting skills! I prided myself at taking a pic in the store. Do you guys ever feel awkward doing that, or am I the only one?
See how there's 1 bottle missing in the 3rd column of pinks? That's because I snatched it up! It's called Precious Petals and it is a gorgeous pink chrome.

I haven't done any nail art lately. My Easter nails chipped within a week, with the exception of the bunny on my left thumb. That bunny is still there. So I took everything off but the bunny and painted my nails using the base color on my thumb: Wet N' Wild - I Need A Refresh-Mint. I might do a seperate post on that because I LOVE it! It's my favorite shade for Spring.

I wanted to try out Precious Petals to see if it would work for stamping. It took a few tries, but it worked!

Please excuse these pictures. I had to use flash to get Precious Petals to really show it's shine. I Need A Refresh-Mint looks more blue here than it really is, but the stamps are accurate.

















Have any of you purchased any of these new Wet N' Wild Chromes and tried stamping? It would be nice if they weren't limited edition!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and usually reply back. Don't be shy! ;]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...