Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Chalkboard Nails Nail Art Contest: Cool Or Warm

Hey guys! Here's some nails I did for the Cool Or Warm nail art contest over at Chalkboard Nails.

The rules are to either choose warm colors or cool colors to do nail art with, black and white are freebies.

I chose warm colors. I found my striper polishes that I got when I first started getting into nail art and they're still useable. Dude a striper brush sure makes things easier to do. I wanted to try out tribal nails again, and just did random patterns. Call these tribal, call them geometric, whatever they are, they were a lot of fun to do!


My right ring finger is a nod to Mr.Candiipants. I did that nail with a toothpick. Pssh, I still picked up my trusty toothpick, even though I had the stripers! 


I used:
Wet N' Wild Wild Shine - French White Creme
Wet N' Wild Wild Shine - Tickled Pink
Wet N' Wild Wild Shine - Sunny Side Up
Sinful Colors - Ruby Ruby
Sinful Colors - Bianca
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri - Mango Motion
L.A. Girl Disco Brites - Psychedelic
L.A. Colors Art Deco Stripers - Black
L.A. Colors Art Deco Stripers - Hot Pink
L.A. Colors Art Deco Stripers - Red

Yeaaaa I used a lot of polishes for this one. Who knew I owned that many colors in the same color family? I wonder if anyone else doing this contest realizes they own way too many similar shades. Also, I didn't really get a good pic of my right thumb and I really liked that one.

I'm resisting the urge to make this Miss DeVious DiVa's Blog Of Tribal Geometric Nails. I'm for sure gonna do this again, and add in pops of blue and green. It's been HOT in Cali these last few days, SOMETHING'S gotta be cool, even if it's just my nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and usually reply back. Don't be shy! ;]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...