Friday, September 21, 2012

Thirteen Questions Tag

Hey guys! I'm still rockin my Three Stooges nails. They're too cute to take off, and the new top coat I used seems to really be keeping them from chipping. I didn't want to go days without a new post, so I did the Thirteen Questions Tag that G. posted over at Nouveau Cheap. Since I've got a couple new followers, and I really never know what to write in About Me and profile sections, maybe this will let people know a lil more.




Thirteen Questions Tag 

1. What's one thing that most people don't know about you?
I like Taylor Swift. I know, I know, when you think hardcore rap, you don't think Taylor Swift, but I like her! I even liked that this is the THIRTEEN Questions Tag because of that number!

2. What's your favorite quote?
"Only God can judge me" - Tupac Shakur

3. What's one food that you can't live without?
Pizza! I love Italian food.

4. What's your song of the week? 
Slaughterhouse ft. Skyler Grey - Rescue Me
It's my most played song off their new album in iTunes. I think even if you're not a rap fan, you gotta love Skyler Grey's voice. I'm relating to this song alot lately, especially Joey's verse at the end of the song.



5. What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
The Wash and pretty much anything Tim Burton x Johnny Depp.

6. Can you change the oil on a car?
Nope! I should learn though after this. I promise you I'm not as girly girl and incapable as this looks lol.

7. Favorite kind of sandwich?
The Vegetarian sandwich at Paradise Bakery, it's some kind of whole grain bread with cheese, spinach, red bell pepper and a special kind of mayo. It's also $7-something, which dude that seems a lot for a friggin sandwich.

8. Can you knit or crochet?
Both! But I only know how to make scarves, squares and other flat things.

9. How many languages can you speak?
English and some Spanish. I can also understand spoken Dutch, but I can't really read it as good.

10. Be honest: do you ever forget your reusable shopping bags when you go to the grocery store?
Yup! We reuse all our bags though, so I don't feel quite as bad. If I get something small for myself, I usually skip a bag altogether.

11. Favorite type of pie?
Coffee pie from Polly's, it's delicious.

12. What do you wear to bed?
A negligee dahling. Just kidding. I honestly have a pair of pjs that have a pink and white baseball tee with a nametag on them that says "Hello my name is DIVA" and then the pants have that tag all over them. Yea, I'm THAT cool.

13. Ever been in love?
Nahhh. Not yet at least. Lemme be one of those artists that says they're in love with their art, so in that case I can answer yes. :]

I'm tagging anyone that has a blog or wants to answer in the comments. The questions to this tag are actually fun and interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and usually reply back. Don't be shy! ;]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...