Saturday, September 29, 2012

HALLOWEEN WEEK!

Special announcement here at the blog today: next week, the first week of October, will be Halloween Week!


Awesome huh? Yea those are real pumpkins I carved for a party we had a few years ago.

Halloween is my favorite holiday and over the years I've gone to different parties and gotten all dressed up. My jewelry box has lots of unique accessories that I've collected to wear when I perform so I like to put together costumes.
I've got so many pics of different costumes I've worn, and some cool makeup and nail art to go along with them, I figure I might as well post them. It's been quiet on the fashion post front these last few months, so I'll do a week of it. I've never done a theme week either, so I'm excited to do my first one. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and usually reply back. Don't be shy! ;]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...